PHILOSOPHY


Nutrition is the difference at Linked.

Our philosophy is to focus on complementing your training by nourishing each cell in our body rather than just simply eating to fill the stomach. We include whole-foods with the least amount of human intervention and processing, to create recipes and meal plans that taste delicious and are convenient for all kinds of families and lifestyles. At Linked we don't believe that any food or food groups should be cut out of your diet completely, balance is the key!

The human body is an extremely complex system and with all of the nutrition information being exposed in the media it is impossible for everyday people to know exactly what we should be eating. Steph Wearne is the Nutritionist at Linked and is a leading Nutritionist in her field. She is here to help you embrace a nourishing diet and experience an improvement in health that you may not have thought possible.  

The training at Linked is designed to get you results, however training for one hour is only 4% of your day. It's your nutrition for the other 96% of the day that will make your goals achievable. This is the difference
at Linked. Learn how to transform your body by establishing a link between your own training and what
you eat. Steph will go above and beyond to provide all the support she can and welcomes any nutrition queries or questions at any time.

A DAY IN THE NUTRITION LIFE OF STEPH: 

 BREAKFAST: Turmeric Scrambled Eggs with a Green Tea

BREAKFAST: Turmeric Scrambled Eggs with a Green Tea

 LUNCH: Quinoa & Cauliflower Salad With Fetta & Lentils  

LUNCH: Quinoa & Cauliflower Salad With Fetta & Lentils  

 DINNER: Honey Dijon Fish with Sweet Potato Chips & Pear Salad 

DINNER: Honey Dijon Fish with Sweet Potato Chips & Pear Salad 


MORE ABOUT STEPH

Steph runs her own Nutrition business called Body Good Food where she specialises in recipe development, as well as running cooking classes, workshops and seminars.
Steph contributes regularly to publications such as Womens Fitness Magazine, Sportluxe and Popsugar and was the recipe developer for Sally Fitzgibbons and Tim Robards health books. She also holds the position as Head of Nutrition for the third largest online program in Australia, 28 By Sam Wood.    
You can check out her website at www.bodygoodfood.com.au and on instagram @nutritionist_stephwearne.   

Kitchen_2(9409).jpg